Friday, April 1, 2011

Redemption - Vampire Diaries Fic


 As I announced on Twitter, I am writing a new story called "Redemption" based on the character of Stefan Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries series. It will take place before he returns to Fell's Church and meets Elena. It will be his journey from savage killer to a man who values human life.

More under the cut for a preview of the first chapter


 I'd like to thank everyone who has been gracious about accepting me and I hope you're not hurt or embarrassed when I tell you this is a bunch of bull.

 Happy April Fool's Day!

 I'm not leaving the Twilight fandom and I am busy working on a new short story tentatively titled The Backroad featuring Bella and Edward. It is a new romantic fantasy which I hope to share with you soon.

 I sincerely thank you all again for your support even if you thought I was leaving. It means the world to me that you offered your friendship above all else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment