Saturday, April 9, 2011

Copyrighting Elemental


 Due to recent events of a possible plagiarism of Elemental, I am copyrighting my story.

 Yes, the Twilight part of it is being edited out to return to the original storyline that I started with a few years ago. This seems to be one of the few ways I can protect the work.

 There are people out there that have no scruples when it comes to other people's work. Since day one I have tried to make the stories I've written as accessible as possible, but some people took that to mean that they could do with it as they wished.

  For those who have supported me, it has been my pleasure to share my stories with you. I thank you for your help and feedback. I've learned many tips from you on storytelling!

 One last note, the story that was thought to be mine/a copy of mine is not, and I am very relieved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment