I hate to say this, but I can't keep up with all the the sites in this fandom. I am ashamed to say that I didn't know about these awards until I saw a post on Twitter.
What am I talking about? The Twific Awards.
Why? Because some awesome writers that I adore, who have put in the time and energy to bring you a great story, have been nominated.
Who am I talking about?
Alphabet Weekends by the_glory_days
Faking It by Spanglemaker9
The Next Door Neighbors by edwardandbellabelong2gether
The Port Angeles Players by WriteOnTime
I'm pimping them because I believe in their work. They represent some of the best of this hobby that we all love to dabble in, whether we are writers or readers, we all start as fans. I happen to be one of their biggest.
I wish them luck and plan to vote for their stories.
Link to the list of nominees
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
the voting hasn't started has it??
:)
Post a Comment