Why, you ask, since TallulahBelle seems to be running rampant all over the Twilight Fan Fiction pages, does she need ANOTHER journal of some sort?
It's just all part of the plan to take over the world. One page at a time.
What will go here? Most likely something to do with my stories or even other people's stories within the fan fiction world...probably Twilight related. Yeah, most definately.
Maybe I'll give you my playlists, teasers, pictures that I have used for inspiration, avatars, banners, snippets of stories that I am working on, and maybe I'll fangirl over another author's stories.
I don't know exactly, but the possibilities are endless.
So....do you have your cocktail or flask handy? Great!
Now just sit back and relax...
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
hey there..
another blog?? LOL! :)
thought I'll come and say hi!
Post a Comment