Sunday, August 22, 2010
Enchantments Contest
MaganBagan, Lady QE, and Moi would like to announce the Enchantments (Myth, Legends, and Magic) Contest.
Link to the Contest Rules
Now, you're asking yourself what makes this contest so awesome?
We’re asking for you to broaden your scope and show us your best witches, wizards, ghosts, mummies, dragons, zombies, and shape shifters using our beloved Twilight characters.
It can be set in modern times or the past. Maybe in a fantasy world of your making. However you want to write it, we want to see it!
Did I mention the prizes? How does a ITunes card for the First Place Winner sound to you? Uh-Huh, that's what I thought, sounds like a nice prize.
This contest will be anonymous, so I hope first time writers want to get involved in the contest as well. Don't be shy, we're looking for creativity in a great fantasy setting.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment