Friday, January 8, 2010

Guest Reviewer for The Little-Known Ficster, January 8th


 I was surprised, but quite pleased when I was asked to be a guest reviewer for The Little-Known Ficster. Not only are they a site dedicated to promoting wonderful stories that may get a small amount of attention, but are supportive of the authors as well. There is nothing I love more, than discovering a new story. TLKF has introduced me to plenty of them of the past year, and for that I am beyond grateful.

 My pick? Well, you're just going to have to click on the link to find out what it is.

The Little-Known Ficster

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words about TLKF! We loved your review of Frozen Spring, and we love Elemental. If you'd ever like to share your love for another little-known story, we'd love to have you back. :)

Best of luck!
cicada

Post a Comment